Summer time is upon us! Now that the kids are out of school — what activities can they get involved in?
Well, there are options in both Lee and Collier counties.
Collier County is offering a summer camp with weekly themes. Kids will go on nature walks make arts and crafts, and participate in other activities.
To help you decide what camps to get your children involved in this summer, we’ve made a list for you!
Collier County list:
- Camp Collier offers elementary and middle school day camps from June 4 – August 3
- Eduction Camps are available for math, reading, writing, and cooking
- We design, gaming, and coding camps are also available this summer
- Sports camps
- Fishing and sailing camps
Click here for more information for Collier County.
Lee County list:
- Cape Coral Parks an Recreation has summer activities for all age groups
- Sun Splash Family Waterpark
- SWFL Canoe and Kayak Club
- Eagle Skate Park
- Lumpy’s Golf has cheap rates for his
- HeadPinz has bowling leagues
- Volunteer at IMAG History and Science Center as a junior camp assistant
- Karate summer camps
Click here for more information for Lee County.
Additional reporting by Tonie Meyer